5/4 Episode Predictions and Discussion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Well I finally got caught up. I was 2 episodes behind as I've been traveling for work. Because of that I've been avoiding this section of the forum. I'm kind of surprised that there hasn't been any more activity than there has.

As far as predictions for this week's episode I'm still not too happy with the Tony as a bad guy twist. However, I'm glad that Chloe is back. The show has been missing her character. I'm assuming that Jack is going to be cured at some point, wonder how.

What's a season without Jack biting the big one and coming back to life? I think this week will be trying to figure out where the attack will be and lead up to the two hour season finale. Jack will get the cure at the end of the season and be back stronger than ever next season.

S~

It sure is more fun when he's strong. Gotta love the "break the bad guy's neck with your legs" move like he put on in the 2 hour movie that led up to this season. Haven't had anything good like that for several "hours".

Yea what’s up with the 'bad Tony'? I am still thinking he must be doing this stuff to stay undercover or something like that.

As for Jack, how the heck are they going to cure him? I mean he's frickin losing his mind and convulsing at least once an hour. Not good. But at least he doesn't have the H1N1 swine flu...

OR in an exciting twist, it turns out the bio-weapon is the H1N1 swine flu! (Too soon?)

I thought Tony may be a double agent, but the killing of FBI agents make it less likely. A showdown between Jack and Tony seems to be in the making. This cannot happen until a cure comes up though. Jack is losing it by the hour.

I thought Tony may be a double agent, but the killing of FBI agents make it less likely. A showdown between Jack and Tony seems to be in the making. This cannot happen until a cure comes up though. Jack is losing it by the hour.

Yeah, I think killing all the FBI agents pretty much means that Tony has really joined the dark side.

Agree, that Tony has gone bad. I held out hope for a "double agent" move, but it just doesn't make sense now. Only 3 hours left in the season. Can't believe it is almost over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)