Next Episode 4/20 Prediction Thread

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
Make your predictions for the next episode here.

I'll start:

1- We wont have any idea what Tony's motives are
2- Jack and the FBI will have no idea Tony turned (there were no witnesses). Tony will claim to be following a lead and not acknowledge what happened
3- Kim Bauer will particpate in medically helping Jack against his wishes

I was surprised that Kim was sent away so quickly last episode. I agree with your number 3. I'm really not sure what to think about Tony, but I don't like it.

#3 is a definite. We saw her run off, but not get in the elevator.

4 - As stated by someone else in another thread: The president's daughter will be revealed as a member of the "bigger fish" in the plot. I bet she's going after her mother

5 - The treatment derived by the CDC will act in a matter of minutes allowing Jack to regain all of his strength, without any lasting effects.

#4 the way the exposure is affecting Jack, I would say the cure would have to come pretty soon. I can not see another 5 ep. with him on deaths door.

#5 I believe the Presidents daughter will be part of the "Big Fish" plot.

#6 Huge guess (gut feeling only)....Moss is not dead, could still die but not dead yet. He still had his camera on him right??..another guess.

Well, My # 4 and #6 were dead wrong! I will say the story line makes more since and all the events fell into place. Who we thought was leading was just a piece of the puzzle. I should already learn, that changes every three shows!

I have to start out by saying that I don't like how things went this hour.

#4 will probably be taken care of next week. I have a gut feeling that Kim will decide to turn around before boarding the plane.

I can't believe they actually killed Moss. Jack started piecing things together, but refused to act on it. Deep down he knew Tony was the 2nd gunman. It sucks he's handicapped and can't think as quickly as he used to.

Jack looks pretty good next week for someone who's having massive seizures on the ground at the end of this episode.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts