5/5/2009 2:58pm - Uplink Activity Report - 21 changes

I like a full round life....
Like to see logo, bet, religion, sex, love, white, black, orange, yellow, and anything available.

The world is full of people. May or may not see eye with me but thats the entertainment in my eyes.

If BET is available, why shouldn't something like Logo? Also, if christian channels are available, why shouldn't something that has Jewish programming? If a channel is provided to a select amount of people and hey.... bring it on because I like a life full of different aspects.

Go with the flow because, guess what.... we all die. I would rather enjoy the moments I have here on earth and not fight with people about something as small as, a channel that is blockable. You do not like it, move on. If you fight about the small things, you are missing out on nice things of life.

Your life is what you make it. Plain and simple.

I like a full round life....
Like to see logo, bet, religion, sex, love, white, black, orange, yellow, and anything available.

The world is full of people. May or may not see eye with me but thats the entertainment in my eyes.

If BET is available, why shouldn't something like Logo? Also, if christian channels are available, why shouldn't something that has Jewish programming? If a channel is provided to a select amount of people and hey.... bring it on because I like a life full of different aspects.

Go with the flow because, guess what.... we all die. I would rather enjoy the moments I have here on earth and not fight with people about something as small as, a channel that is blockable. You do not like it, move on. If you fight about the small things, you are missing out on nice things of life.

Your life is what you make it. Plain and simple.

:clap:clap Bravo! :clap:clap

Direct, and most other major providers have had Logo for years. Dish is way overdue.

9468 - TMP54 [MPEG4 HD] added to Ciel-2 129W TP 22 ConUS beam (NA)
9468 - TMP54 [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar12 61.5W TP 24 ConUS beam (NA)
9475 - TMP55 [MPEG4 HD] added to Ciel-2 129W TP 27 ConUS beam (NA)
9475 - TMP55 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar3 61.5W TP 25 ConUS beam (NA)
These need to be added to the 53xx range, if they really are Speed and FX as is being reported, because those SD channels are included in Dish Latino Max.

PS Digiblur - is there any bandwidth indicating real video on:
4825 - TMP26 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 17 ConUS beam (NA)
?