5/7/2014 4:22pm - Uplink Activity Report - 62 changes

This is very frustrating. After waiting sooo long to get our NBC HD back, it is bad, very bad. The signal fades out every 15 seconds (yeah, like clockwork, every :00, :15, :30, :45 on the minute), making it unwatchable, since it also loses audio for 1-2 seconds.
Local NBC from which this signal is fed, does not exhibit this behavior. I sure hope that they fix this fast, or at least add the EPG to the local OTA, so we won't have to do manual timers no more...

I had this happen with one of my channels. I rebooted (pulled the plug) on my receiver and it took care of the issue. However, if this doesn't hlp and if there are others with the same issue, perhaps this needs to be reported to dishquality at echostar dot com or to a DIRT team member here.

This is very frustrating. After waiting sooo long to get our NBC HD back, it is bad, very bad. The signal fades out every 15 seconds (yeah, like clockwork, every :00, :15, :30, :45 on the minute), making it unwatchable, since it also loses audio for 1-2 seconds.
Local NBC from which this signal is fed, does not exhibit this behavior. I sure hope that they fix this fast, or at least add the EPG to the local OTA, so we won't have to do manual timers no more...
Happening the same to my signal too.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I had this happen with one of my channels. I rebooted (pulled the plug) on my receiver and it took care of the issue. However, if this doesn't hlp and if there are others with the same issue, perhaps this needs to be reported to dishquality at echostar dot com or to a DIRT team member here.
Thanks Tony, it is not the receiver. Both HD receivers (722k, 211) exhibit the same issue. Right now channel has gone completely black. Maybe DISH is working with the issue...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts