$5.99 Supers

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
Are they really worth it on a tight budget? I don't watch Srat Trek and haven't had the Supers in over a year.

There is no UPN option in OMAHA, ne

As cox cable bought all UPN rights and only shows UPN on there cable channel2

Star Trek is a must for me.

You can just by one or two of the super stations if needed.

Iceberg said:
They're only 3 bucks with locals

Well sort of. Locals and Supers are $8.99 But you cant just ass $3.00 to the new ATxx + loclas.

Also, if you package superstations with locals to take advantage of the combined $8.99 price, you can not also take advantage of the small discount on the new AT*** plus locals package. So likely $4 extra for superstations for most people with locals

What if you do not ask for the combo pack with the Supers for $8.99? Will they charge you $5.99 for the locals and $5.99 for the superstations resulting in an extra $3.00 per month charge on your bill?

Stargazer said:
What if you do not ask for the combo pack with the Supers for $8.99? Will they charge you $5.99 for the locals and $5.99 for the superstations resulting in an extra $3.00 per month charge on your bill?
According to what Tasy said over at DBSTalk, Dish will always give you the best price. So in this case, they would combine the two for 8.99 as oppose to the 11.98 a la carte. Whether this is true I don't know.

With the new pricing you save slightly with locals. They are bundled with the packages for $5.00 vice $5.99. However when you do that you can't also take advantage of the extra $3.00 for suprers. Paying $11.98 was never on the menu.

So effectively supers on top of locals costs $4.00

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts