$5 dvd's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Head out to your local walmart, they've just added additional movies to the $5 bin and I was able to pick up a few that I've wanted including Casshern a 2004 Japanese film adaption of an anime by the same name.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emYqURahUKI]YouTube - Casshern Best Action Sequence[/ame] For those who have read my film recommendations in the pub this is one that I had recommended before.

Some of the other films I came across on the cheap were blades of glory, AI, paycheck, indecent proposal, 8 mile, babel, Obama's inaguration speech, silent hill, and a benji film collection for those who grew up with that wonderful dog.

Nice sequence. But what really impresses me, is that I'm just outside of Nowhere, West Virginia, and watched it run flawlessly over an AT&T 3G connection. They really are improving their network.

where I live i live within 15 minutes of one wal mart and 25 minutes from another, and they both had some great dvd's. found some at each walmart that the other didnt have. but none of our walmarts had any $3 dvds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts