5 months free... then what?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

trackemb

Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
usa
Hello,

I'm considering signing up for DirectTV and had a question about pricing. I want the Sunday Ticket ( actually the only reason i want DTV ) There is a promo going right now for 5 months free premium package when you order Sunday Ticket with 24 month agreement. My question is after 5 months I would want the switch to the Choice package, but what price would it cost me? The 29.99 promo price or the 58.99 regualr each month? just trying to figure out the cheapest way to watch my Vikings! Thanks yall

Hello,

I'm considering signing up for DirectTV and had a question about pricing. I want the Sunday Ticket ( actually the only reason i want DTV ) There is a promo going right now for 5 months free premium package when you order Sunday Ticket with 24 month agreement. My question is after 5 months I would want the switch to the Choice package, but what price would it cost me? The 29.99 promo price or the 58.99 regualr each month? just trying to figure out the cheapest way to watch my Vikings! Thanks yall

Would go to the $58.99 regular price.

Unless you really want the movie package, it's probably cheaper to go with the programming you want plus the purchase the Ticket separate and get the 12 month lower package price then the 5 month free Premier with Sunday Ticket and then having to switch to a different package.

If you call in to order you might get a discount on Sunday Ticket as well.

so how much is the premium package after the 5 months? Their website doesn't show? sorry for the newbie questions, new to this whole TV thing

If you want the Ticket I'd sign up for Choice Xtra at $34.99 for 12 months (419.88) plus get the Sunday Ticket for 299.95 for a total of $719.83. You might be able to get the Ticket for a little cheaper than this also.

The other way would be the Premier promo for 59.99 for 5 months (299.95) and then downgrade to Choice Xtra for 7 months at 63.99 (447.93) for a total of 747.88.

You can see you'd save about $30 during your 1st 12 months by not taking the Premier deal but then you wouldn't have the movie channels for the first 5 months so you have to determine how much they are worth to you.

If you want the Ticket I'd sign up for Choice Xtra at $34.99 for 12 months (419.88) plus get the Sunday Ticket for 299.95 for a total of $719.83. You might be able to get the Ticket for a little cheaper than this also.

The other way would be the Premier promo for 59.99 for 5 months (299.95) and then downgrade to Choice Xtra for 7 months at 63.99 (447.93) for a total of 747.88.

You can see you'd save about $30 during your 1st 12 months by not taking the Premier deal but then you wouldn't have the movie channels for the first 5 months so you have to determine how much they are worth to you.

Your forgetting that with the Promo package with the ST , EVERYTHING (outside of PPV's) is ON, not just the Movie Channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)