510 crashed while recording...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jake_w

Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Last night around 7:33pm, I flipped over to Fuse (158) and started watching Loaded. At 8:00pm, I decided I'd record what I'd just watched for whatever purpose. Rewound back to the start and hit record. The red light turned on but the black bar at the top of the screen was blank and wouldn't turn off. The receiver wouldn't respond to anything so I was forced to 'soft' reset. That worked and when the system rebooted, I checked my DVR menu and it appeared it had recorded. BUT, it was showing the length was only 16 minutes. I checked the recording out, and it was much longer than that, ~30 minutes actually (but the "Time Left" is still wrong at certain points). From the point I pressed record (rewound to ~7:33pm) to about ~8:02pm (time of 'soft' reset) is all recorded.

Should I be worried about corruption? Should I just delete this particular recording and try again later (I know it will be on sometime later this week)? I've yet to experience having any of my recordings be deleted (although I did have the DST-timer related bug).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)