510 deleting recordings

destructoray

Original poster
Feb 12, 2008
I know this has been a problem with a lot of 510 dvrs since the latest software update. Mine will only hold a recorded event for a maximum of three days, and sometimes not even that long. I have tried all the reboot tricks that I know of. I called E about 5 times on this. They offered me a 522, but they have to have it professionally installed, which I refused becaused I "moved" about 3 months ago just to get any kind of locals. I could re-move to the billing address, but then I would lose the DVR Advantage package, which would cause a price increase because I don't get locals in my area. If I lose the DVR Advantage due to "moving", is that considered breaking the 18 month commitment? Or, do you guys know of some trick to restore my 510 back to storing programs as it should? Thanks.

i have the same problem. i have been recording the same show for about five minutes at a time for example the old show Lucy i will record about 5 min. of the same program 5 different times during the same show. they will show up as lucy1,lucy2,lucy3,lucy4, and lucy5.then i will record a regular show after these have been recorded and hopefully by the time the lucy shows get deleted i will have watched the shows i really wanted to, but if you are trying to save a show its a hit and miss option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts