510 trouble shooting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

busjaz

Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
I have a 3 sat recievers a 3000, 5000 and a 510 connected to 2 dish with 3 feed horns. I have a 64 switch feeding the receivers. The installation is a year old and has been working fine till the first of Jan. The 510 receiver has been given me problems and I don't know which part is the issue.
At times I am loosing one of the Sat. It appears to be 110 that is lost.
The other 2 receivers do not have anying indication of problems. I have done the basic t/s by reseting with power off pulling card and reprograming switch ect. I have switched cable imputs form the 64 switch to the reciever no change.

Is the 510 more critical on votages? Is there somthing they did with programing that affects the 510?

What can I do to trouble shoot this problem?

Sure sounds like a switch problem, but you say you're sure it isn't. Does cycling power on the 510 cure the problem when it happens?

some times pulling the card and inserting cures for a while. If it is a switch problem why don't I have problems with the other units. Is the 510 to sensitive to the voltage supply of the switch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)