522 live TV problem

jfd

Original poster
Feb 2, 2005
I'm new here, so forgive me if it's been discussed. I have a 522. The live TV functions (rewind, ff, pause) stop working after a few days. If you try to use these when watching live TV, they will work for a second or two, then quit. I do a reboot by turning the power off at the box (is this a hard or soft reboot?) and the remotes will work again for a few days, then the problem reoccurs. I have called customer service several times. They say they are aware of the problem and are working on it, but it's been some time and it's still not fixed.
Anyone having this problem? Know how to fix it?

Thanks.

jfd said:
I'm new here, so forgive me if it's been discussed. I have a 522. The live TV functions (rewind, ff, pause) stop working after a few days. If you try to use these when watching live TV, they will work for a second or two, then quit. I do a reboot by turning the power off at the box (is this a hard or soft reboot?) and the remotes will work again for a few days, then the problem reoccurs. I have called customer service several times. They say they are aware of the problem and are working on it, but it's been some time and it's still not fixed.
Anyone having this problem? Know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Goes in the DVR forum.

921 freezes when rec...

I thought Feb 1 Gainesville FL locals were going to be available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts