522 on dish site, but....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thx606

Original poster
Oct 29, 2003
I tried to order the unit and the csr had no ideal what i was talking about. It clearly says on web site lease only, available to order. Any clues how to get this unit

Ok, I called back and spoke to another csr and they were very helpful, but she said that it is still only available to New dhp customers

Just go to your local dealer and have them order you one. I got two 522's a few weeks ago by just walking in and asking for them. I plan on letting the same place order me a 921 tomorrow.

Bill

I heard that they would not activate them unless you was a new DHP customer and that the retailer may not receive any commissions unless it was activated under the DHP promotion.

Stargazer said:
I heard that they would not activate them unless you was a new DHP customer and that the retailer may not receive any commissions unless it was activated under the DHP promotion.

They activated both of mine just fine.
Bill

bsobel said:
Just go to your local dealer and have them order you one. I got two 522's a few weeks ago by just walking in and asking for them. I plan on letting the same place order me a 921 tomorrow.

Bill
You mind telling us what you paid for them?

Kaydigi said:
Scott, if other dealers are selling 522, why not dishstore.net?

Yeah, I want to pick one up ASAP.

I don't mind selling them to non-DHP customers. DISH just doesn't pay us any activation commission, so we have to (what a concept) mark the receiver price up above what we pay for them to make up for the lost activation money. I'm selling them for the same price as the one that sold on ebay. It's a heck of a deal for basically 2 - 510's (with no a/o fee for the second tuner if the phone is plugged in).