522 recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shaun-ohio

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2004
ohio
does anyone know if there is a way to see how much time is left on stuff that i playback on my dvr besides pausing the recording, isnt there no timer on the bottom of the screen like tivo has?

thanks bob for the info there but when i hit cancel all it does is display on the top of the screen the title, what time i recorded it and how long the show was, thats all no timer when i hit cancel here?

I agree with RedHat39. Another annoying 'feature' occurs when you fast-forward. When you are trying to navigate to a certain time, after a few seconds, the time bar disappears.

shaun-ohio said:
thanks bob for the info there but when i hit cancel all it does is display on the top of the screen the title, what time i recorded it and how long the show was, thats all no timer when i hit cancel here?

Sorry shaun-ohio I just assumed that the 522 software and the 721 would have similar options. I guess not sorry for the bum information. I'll check the next time before I post. Have a good one and good luck with your dilemma.

Bob

Yeah, the 522 doesn't have a time left like the 721 & 921 do.

Then when you hit [pause] the sound drops out on the 522 so that makes it all the more annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts