522 recordings

shaun-ohio

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2004
ohio
does anyone know if there is a way to see how much time is left on stuff that i playback on my dvr besides pausing the recording, isnt there no timer on the bottom of the screen like tivo has?

thanks bob for the info there but when i hit cancel all it does is display on the top of the screen the title, what time i recorded it and how long the show was, thats all no timer when i hit cancel here?

I agree with RedHat39. Another annoying 'feature' occurs when you fast-forward. When you are trying to navigate to a certain time, after a few seconds, the time bar disappears.

shaun-ohio said:
thanks bob for the info there but when i hit cancel all it does is display on the top of the screen the title, what time i recorded it and how long the show was, thats all no timer when i hit cancel here?

Sorry shaun-ohio I just assumed that the 522 software and the 721 would have similar options. I guess not sorry for the bum information. I'll check the next time before I post. Have a good one and good luck with your dilemma.

Bob

Yeah, the 522 doesn't have a time left like the 721 & 921 do.

Then when you hit [pause] the sound drops out on the 522 so that makes it all the more annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)