522 Software Update due this Month

Wishbone said:
What kind of sound hiccups? I still have the problem where the sound dissappears after pausing (sometimes) but it returns when you do a "skip back"

I was thinking of how the sound smetimes simpy drops out for no particular reason for 2-3 seconds. After watching at least 6 hours of TV since the upgrade, I still have not had this happen. I used to have it happen about once per 45 minutes.

I also have not had a problem with sound droppig out after pausing, but I don't think I ever did.

Wishbone said:
...I still have the problem where the sound dissappears after pausing (sometimes) but it returns when you do a "skip back"

Add me to that list, too. I've had this problem on two different 522s. This latest software update has done nothing to address it as far as I can see. But at least that bouncing Dish logo is pretty. :rolleyes:

Sapient said:
I'm not positive, but I am pretty sure I have not had any sound hiccups when watching recorded shows since the last update.
I've had sound drops since the update. Last night it was doing it every few seconds. I finally stopped the recroding then restarted it and the problem went away.