6/12/09 D DAY!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cell Shack only know how to push cell phones by me. You got answers... they got questions? that should be RS's saying :D

Brittney and Tiffany on their cell phones:

Tiffany: OMG Brittney!
Brittney: OMG Tiffany!

Last edited:
I lost one channel, WHDH channel 7 from Boston, they went to VHF freq and I cannot get that with my 4248 antenna. Looks like I am stuck with NBC from Providence :(
Good news for some Boston area folks who have "lost" WHDH: Enough people had problems receiving the signal on channel 7 that the station sought and received temporary approval from the FCC to also "simulcast" its programming on channel 42 (its previous assignment) as well as channel 7. Apparently they'll also be broadcasting on 42 until they can work out reception problems on channel 7:

TO ALL OUR VIEWERS WHO ARE HAVING SIGNAL PROBLEMS:

So those of you who received WHDH on 42 and lost it on 7 can rescan again and you should see it again on 42.

Good news for some Boston area folks who have "lost" WHDH: Enough people had problems receiving the signal on channel 7 that the station sought and received temporary approval from the FCC to also "simulcast" its programming on channel 42 (its previous assignment) as well as channel 7. Apparently they'll also be broadcasting on 42 until they can work out reception problems on channel 7:

TO ALL OUR VIEWERS WHO ARE HAVING SIGNAL PROBLEMS:

So those of you who received WHDH on 42 and lost it on 7 can rescan again and you should see it again on 42.

THANKS!, got my WHDH back.

Jim

Attachments

• CM4228VHFa.JPG
    CM4228VHFa.JPG
    332.6 KB · Views: 127
  • CM4228VHFb.JPG
    CM4228VHFb.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 145
My local Rat Shack I cringe when I need to go in there. They are clueless. The smartest one is the bilingual lady who isnt the manager

Went in there once and they had some coax on clearance dirt cheap (like 10.99 for a 100 foot roll with ground wire). SO I bought it and the guy asked me "hooking up something"? And I was like "yep. My C-Band satellite dish"....blank ass stare on the guy. I said "you know. The old school backyard dishes" and he was like "why would you use one of them?"

I said "to get stuff nobody else can get"....and just smiled :)

They dont try and pawn the cell phone crap on me.

Went in there once and they had some coax on clearance dirt cheap (like 10.99 for a 100 foot roll with ground wire). SO I bought it and the guy asked me "hooking up something"? And I was like "yep. My C-Band satellite dish"....blank ass stare on the guy. I said "you know. The old school backyard dishes" and he was like "why would you use one of them?"

I said "to get stuff nobody else can get"....and just smiled :)

ROFL :haha:clap

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)