6/16/2011 2:16am - Uplink Activity Report - 133 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm getting WWOR HD also on 6307 just SD on 238. I hope it stills on I'm in Rhode Island. Also I read today that WSBK is going to be a My TV in the coming weeks or by the fall just to let everyone know.

Chris

I'm getting WWOR HD also on 6307 just SD on 238. I hope it stills on I'm in Rhode Island. Also I read today that WSBK is going to be a My TV in the coming weeks or by the fall just to let everyone know.

Chris

Is WWOR HD only available on the 61.5 satellite? I have 110,119,129

I see WWOR in HD on my guide but when I try to access it I see a message that says I am outside of the viewing area.

Last edited:
I see WWOR in HD on my guide but when I try to access it I see a message that says I amoutside of the viewing area.

Probably because the receiver is seeing another spotbeam on the same frequency so it gets a mismatch error...so instead it shows you the message you are seeing. I suspect they will fix this issue pretty soon.

Isn't that WWOR in HD ona spotbeam? If so I don't see how we will ever see it unless we are under the spotbeam.

Last edited:

Chris

I think that WSBK would be better off waiting for the CW affiliation. But maybe the ratings are even worse than I thought.

WWOR HD is on the wrong channel number. They put it on 6307, but it should be 6305. The SD counterpart is on 8105. All the HD locals in NY are on 63-followed by the last two digits that are the same as their SD counterpart. Additionally, there is currently WLNY on 8107. If the HD feed of that is provided someday it would not be able to go on 6307. Dish needs to fix the channel number of WWOR to 6305. Hope someone from Dish reads this or someone can forward this to them.

I think that WSBK would be better off waiting for the CW affiliation. But maybe the ratings are even worse than I thought.

WLVI 56 in Boston has a hold on the CW affiliation. Currently WBIN 50 (the former WZMY) is Boston's MYTN affiliate, but they are giving it up this summer to go independent. WSBK 38 is the reported 'winner' of MYTN for the fall.

Makes sense, a few years ago WLVI was WB and WSBK was UPN. At the time of the switch when most WB's went to CW and most UPN's went to MYTN, I was surprised that WSBK went independent and WZMY was able to get the network affiliation.

WLVI 56 in Boston has a hold on the CW affiliation. Currently WBIN 50 (the former WZMY) is Boston's MYTN affiliate, but they are giving it up this summer to go independent. WSBK 38 is the reported 'winner' of MYTN for the fall.

so all they gain is a known 2 hour block M-F of reruns