6/17/2012 10:32pm - Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 6/17/2012 10:32pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 06/17/2012 10:16P - 06/17/2012 10:31P

Channel Package Flag Changes:
131 - INFO [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar11 110W TP 21 ConUS beam changed to Not Available (Dish Network Information Channel)
131 - INFO [MPEG4 SD] - EchoStar15 61.5W TP 02 ConUS beam changed to Not Available (Dish Network Information Channel)

Channels in the system: 8439
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2012 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v12.04.10

© 2012 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

Bad! They figure they left it long enough to serve their duty.They prob want AMC to nose dive in ratings and hiding it in the 9000 range should help to lower its value.Unless Rainbow media caves AMC,We,and Ifc will be gone~

Teehar said:
Bad! They figure they left it long enough to serve their duty.They prob want AMC to nose dive in ratings and hiding it in the 9000 range should help to lower its value.Unless Rainbow media caves AMC,We,and Ifc will be gone~

How can it hurt ratings if alot of us didnt see it missing in the first place

How can it hurt ratings if alot of us didnt see it missing in the first place

Now think about what you just said.....Obviously if you didn't notice it missing you weren't watching it.Now with it buried in the 9000 range with no redirect even fewer people will watch it.

My Dish Pass timers would find any channel that has content I want to watch, no matter where that channel is or how many times it's moved. ;)

My Dish Pass timers would find any channel that has content I want to watch, no matter where that channel is or how many times it's moved. ;)

Thats nice but,how many actually use that feature or have a receiver with that feature?:)

All ViP DVRs have it, and the Hoppa has seek and record.

True dat.:D But I'm sure there are still many legacy receivers out there.Point being Charlie can make an impact on AMC ratings at least on Dish.