6' C band dish with stationary stand wanted

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
A coworker is looking for a 6' C band dish with a stationary stand (sit 'n spin style). He ordered one from Sadoun, but was told only the polar mount style is currently available for shipment.

Do any of our Gold Spondors have any in stock? If so, here is a customer. I searched the internet and only came up with the polar mount style.

If nothing shows up, maybe one of the members would like to trade the stand for the polar mount?
If I had one, I'd swap.
Think Iceberg and Tron each have several of the Sadoun dishes. :up

dang remember when we couldnt find any of them with a polor mount? Now they dont make them in a stationary mount?

I've got 2 of the stationary Fortec models but they are so rusted (and one of the elevation adjusters is really rusted. It slides like old brake pads on the metal...even after WD40'ing the hell out of it) that they're pretty sad looking

Popcorn, I have the old stationary mount for mine. It looks ok. Needs to be painted. I'd be willing to trade for the polar mount. Can post pics if needed...Let me know...Blind

Only have one of the Sadoun dishes, and its in use now on 87W.

I, too, was looking for a source for those ground mount stands, but haven't yet found one (short of buying the entire dish, of course)...

I wish someone would carry those fixed stands. I've got 3 dishes and one is ghetto rigged (some of the braces are shorter than stock models) and the other I cant move the elevation very much. It seems to be rusted :(

I am not sure of what you are talking about.... I have an adjustable stand built for a 6 foot dish. I will take some pictures of it and when I find my cable again, I will post them. My card reader will not work with this computer.
Do you have a link or pictures of what you do (or even do not) want?

This is the ground mount stand in question...

Attachments

• IMG_0169.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG
    575.6 KB · Views: 125
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)