$6 DVR service fee?

Since they don't give you a discount for Everything Pack anymore I am trying to convince my family to drop Showtime since there movies stink. Will be even worse when Epix launches and they take the rest of there good movies left. The problem is my uncle sometimes watches boxing on there. Otherwise the Showtime channels stinks.

lol, i'd drop starz or cinemax before i dropped showtime. boxing, dexter, weeds, strikeforce, etc. makes it worth it to me. i'm in the same boat. switched to AEP after last years price increase since it was only a couple more bucks to get that than it was without cause of the fees being waved. i'm dropping starz and cinemax after my credits are over. hardly watch a thing on them other than a movie here and there.

The only way you dont have a DVR fee is if all you had were 501's or 508's which do not have a DVR fee....grandfathered in

otherwise as noted above you are charged 6 bucks regardless of how many DVR's you have...you use to be charged 5.98 per DVR ;)

Last edited:
The only way you dont have a DVR fee is if all you had were 501's or 508's which do not have a DVR fee....grandfathered in

Or a 211 with DVR upgrade activated. I think that's the route I'm going to go to replace one of my 508's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)