6000 recall problems?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ilaudio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 5, 2003
I noticed lately that my 6000 has having problems when I recall to the last channel viewed. For instance, from 007-1 ABC-DT, I manually enter 9422 HDNET. Then when I hit recall, it takes me to 007-2.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution. Ironically, I thought I was having a similair problem on my 4900 receiver between sat only channels.

ilaudio said:
I noticed lately that my 6000 has having problems when I recall to the last channel viewed. For instance, from 007-1 ABC-DT, I manually enter 9422 HDNET. Then when I hit recall, it takes me to 007-2.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution. Ironically, I thought I was having a similair problem on my 4900 receiver between sat only channels.
I have the same problem with my 6000 sometimes too,
when you hit the recall button it will send you .2 when it should be sending
you to the .1 version of the station.I don't know of a fix,I have to go back
and manually redo the number to the .1 version.

ilaudio said:

I had the same problem. The work around is to put the .1 in one of your favorites and leave the .2 in the "all channels" guide. When your in your (.1) favorites it should return to the .1 (the only one in that guide). Worked for me.

I have not experienced this problem either, but I do have 2 channels that constantly drop the .2 subchannel from my Favorites. They're still in All Sub and I can see them when I go to add them back into my Favorites. The 2 channels I lose are not known for PSIP quirks, either. CBS is the only local that has flakey PSIP so that's not the issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)