61.5 problem

icunurse47557

Original poster
Jul 12, 2007
I am trying to use a dish 300 for reception on 61.5....the system works fine on 110
and the the like of me I cant find 61.5 I have a clear shot to the east and I cant find it
I have tried odd and even transponders also exactly how long does it take for the sateliite to come in any help appreciated :)

8 and 10 are also QPSK and should show up on all receivers. I made this mistake once by only setting the receiver to transponders 1-4. I eventually gave up and hired a professional who had the dish peaked in about 15 seconds. He had a pro signal meter that gets satellite updates every morning before he leaves his shop.

..... He had a pro signal meter that gets satellite updates every morning before he leaves his shop.

Sorry to jack this thread, but : does anyone know more about this meter? I've never heard of such a thing and would be interested to know more.

Thanks, Eric

I am trying to use a dish 300 for reception on 61.5....the system works fine on 110
and the the like of me I cant find 61.5 I have a clear shot to the east and I cant find it
I have tried odd and even transponders also exactly how long does it take for the sateliite to come in any help appreciated :)

Where are you located? I live in Indiana and 61.5 is to the south not the east.

You need to give us more info. What is your zipcode? What angle and elevation are you using? You can also you the SatGuys angle calculator for help. Satellite Angle Calculator - SatelliteGuys.US

61.5 hooked up

shows up fine on my 722 on my installation summary it shows up okay///do I need to unhook something from my 10002. coax wires....which hd signal will my 722 use the one from 129 or 61.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts