61.5 Satellite?

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
At a local state park I struggled to get the 110 and 119 satellites. I could only get it to lock on the 119 satellite. I bought more cable to extend it further with no luck. I figured one satellite was OK, being I could not the 110 one. Acquiring signal was constantly popping up while watching TV. Then I decided to check out the Eastern 61.5 and 72 satellites. Again I could only get one satellite and it was the 61.5 one. Does this satellite have more channels than the others? I have been able to watch whatever I turn on and there is no annoying acquiring signal message popping up.

At a local state park I struggled to get the 110 and 119 satellites. I could only get it to lock on the 119 satellite. I bought more cable to extend it further with no luck. I figured one satellite was OK, being I could not the 110 one. Acquiring signal was constantly popping up while watching TV. Then I decided to check out the Eastern 61.5 and 72 satellites. Again I could only get one satellite and it was the 61.5 one. Does this satellite have more channels than the others? I have been able to watch whatever I turn on and there is no annoying acquiring signal message popping up.
Are you sure you have a clear view of both satellites?

Reactions: charlesrshell