61.5???

tyler durden

Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
Sorry if this has been answered before. How do I know if my dish is pointed at 61.5? I live in Tucson, AZ and have the HD pack. Thanks.

Most likely not, You need 2 dishes 1 for 110/119 and the other for the VOOM stuff. If you have the extra DISH it proably is pointed at 148.

Hello Tyler.
I also live in Tucson and have been dealing with the installers for four days to get me up and running with 61.5. If you have a dish pointed to 61.5 you will know by it being pointed to the east. More than likely it is at 110/119.

On another note. My installers are having a little difficulty getting my 921 to get the "Vooms" I can recieve the HD preview channel but none of the others. If any one has any ideas why I am able to recieve one channel on 61.5 and none of the other, please let me know if you get the chance. E* customer service is stating since I cant see the odd transponders that something is wrong. I was understanding that we cant see the odd transponders on the 921 as of yet but it should not effect recieving the "Vooms."

Good luck Tyler and thanks for any help anyone can help me with.

Sincerely,
C.P.

I just found a post about my issue. I will go home and try to repeak to R1. I bet that is the situation. I am only getting 60 - 70 strength meter.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
C.P.

Thanks for the replies. I went into the installation menu and I'm not pointing at 61.5. Also I'm pretty sure I'm living in Tucson. If not Chicago has alot of cactus :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)