Unable to connect to Dish satellites 129 and 61.5

Dbyers

Original poster
Dec 15, 2021
Columbus, OH
I am using a Pathway X2 with a VIP211Z receiver. Just recently I was not able to connect to satellite 129 on the western arc nor satellite 61.5 on the eastern arc. There was no obstructed sky. The satellite 129 shows up on the list with zero strength and shows not connected. The satellite 61.5 does not even show up at all on the list.

Do you think this is a receiver issue or a Pathway X2 issue?

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I am using a Pathway X2 with a VIP211Z receiver. Just recently I was not able to connect to satellite 129 on the western arc nor satellite 61.5 on the eastern arc. There was no obstructed sky. The satellite 129 shows up on the list with zero strength and shows not connected. The satellite 61.5 does not even show up at all on the list.

Do you think this is a receiver issue or a Pathway X2 issue?
We can certainly look into this concern with you.

The Pathway X2 antenna is designed to be maintenance-free. However, it is a good idea to clean the reflector cover from time to time. Clean the reflector cover with a soft cloth, water, and dish soap to avoid scratching the cover.

Has this same receiver been able to connect to either the 61.5 or 129 satellite before? Or is this the first time this receiver has been connected to the Pathway X2?

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)