612 is acting crazy

gpollock87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
i've noticed the past few days when i am playing xbox 360 that my 612 goes on and off by itself (the lights on the receiver will come on for a few minutes and go back off a few minutes later). and now my recordings are broken up into sections, like a movie will be in 3 sections, 1 hour 5 minutes, 30 minutes, and 20 minutes. i have already unplugged from the wall for 30 seconds and plugged back in. my 722 does not do this.

could say that your hard drive is about to die so check the temps and see where they're at and if they are then you might have to delete some recordings or call dish to see about getting your receiver replaced or upgrade to the hopper/joey configuration their system is so much better than the 612 receiver you have and see what you're paying for just giving you some advice of what you need to do.

could say that your hard drive is about to die so check the temps and see where they're at and if they are then you might have to delete some recordings or call dish to see about getting your receiver replaced or upgrade to the hopper/joey configuration their system is so much better than the 612 receiver you have and see what you're paying for just giving you some advice of what you need to do.
High temp 118. Low temp 100. Average temp 107

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)