612 Rear USB port

boosted-fc3s

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 26, 2008
The rear usb port on my 612 isn't working anymore. The front port is working. I have my ehd plugged in to the front now but it looks bad with cords everywhere. I've had the receiver for almost 3 yrs, I don't have a service plan. Do I have any recourse to get a new receiver without paying a bunch of $?

If it is leased then its only 15bucks. For the shipping otherwise it is $75 + $15. Ifr you are a top top customer maybe it will get waived. Just ask nicely. But in all seriousness say goodbye to your 612 for me. And good luck.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using SatelliteGuys

boosted-fc3s,

If the rear USB is not working, we can send you a replacement receiver. If the receiver is leased, it would cost $15.00 without the Protection Plan or zero, if you have the Protection Plan. If you own the receiver there is a charge for the replacement, plus shipping. If you would PM your account information to me, I would be happy to look at your account to see what I can do for you.

Pm sent.

What benefits would a 722k offer over what I have now?
If the 612 is your primary receiver the 722 won't cost any more. The hard drive is larger and you have 2 outputs instead of 1. 722K can tune 2 ota channels with module and do picture in picture on your TV. Sling box can be connected and software works better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)