622 and the OneForAll URC-9964

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

8bitbytes

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NoVA
Anyone using this remote with their 622? I got mine today and the two codes for Dish/Echostar do not work for my 622. If anybody has a heads up, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

23048531.JPG

Most universal remote codes work on DISH IR receivers only if the receiver is set to address #1 check your system info screen to see what address you have

Hmmm, I need to dig mine out again... I got it when I had Time Warner and their SA8300HD set-top but they had stupid-a** "A", "B", and "C" function buttons that were a pain to 'map' on a remote.

You can e-mail their support dept, tell them what remote you have, and what device you're trying to control and they can give you additional codes. Also, try RC Forums: One For All & Radio Shack Index for help too.

Most universal remote codes work on DISH IR receivers only if the receiver is set to address #1 check your system info screen to see what address you have

That's the first thing I checked. I'm going to try a few other addresses to see if that makes a difference.

I'm probably going to have to call OneForAll, they can download the right code over the phone.

Hmmm, I need to dig mine out again... I got it when I had Time Warner and their SA8300HD set-top but they had stupid-a** "A", "B", and "C" function buttons that were a pain to 'map' on a remote.

You can e-mail their support dept, tell them what remote you have, and what device you're trying to control and they can give you additional codes. Also, try RC Forums: One For All & Radio Shack Index for help too.

Yeah, I had to email them for the codes for my Bravo D1, Clearplay, and the ViP but they aren't the quickest by email and I think they aren't available over the weekend. The support phone number is not an 800 but these days it hardly matters whether its toll free or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)