622 disappearing timers

I'm having this problem - but (so far) with only ONE show; "24". All the other OTA timers appear to be OK (again, so far). I have HD priority set (because we want to record the networks HD feed & is much easier for the family if they're all at the "real" channel numbers).

Tried a number of things to debug this. Found that 24 was at the top of the priority list, so I moved it down - next day, 24 timer had still disappeared. Tried deleting & then resetting the timers - next day, 24 timer had still disappeared. Finally went ahead & changed it to the Sat HD ABC local just to make sure we get it this week. Now I've got to monitor the other OTA timers - I'm expecting a different one to start disappearing now.

Dish - fix this! This really sucks.

I may have finally got my OTA DVR timers working...

I deleted any OTA timers that were still set-up (which was one or two :rolleyes:) I completely disabled the mapdown function, and I set-up new OTA timers.

So far, two days, it looks like they're no longer disappearing with each EPG download.

In my situation, apparently mapping down SD wasn't sufficient, I had to disable the function altogether.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)