622 locking up in the aquiring sat screen

rcwilcox

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 30, 2004
I have had a 622 for a couple years with no real issues. All of a sudden the last three or four days when i turn it on it is stuck at the acquiring sat screen 0 of 5 place. If you reboot or even go to the point dish screen and check sginals it will then take off and acquire noirmally otherwise it is stuck there forever. It seems to happen after the 3AM download and reboot as I was watching at 1 AM no issues next morning stuck again. I have run a check switch = DP44 with twin on 110 and 119 and singles at 77 and 61.5 feeding a DP44 but no separator but individual cables to the 622. The only thing that shows is LNB drift on 61.5 and 77 of -9 and -10. Is that enough to cause this problem? Any ideas?

I have had a 622 for a couple years with no real issues. All of a sudden the last three or four days when i turn it on it is stuck at the acquiring sat screen 0 of 5 place. If you reboot or even go to the point dish screen and check sginals it will then take off and acquire noirmally otherwise it is stuck there forever. It seems to happen after the 3AM download and reboot as I was watching at 1 AM no issues next morning stuck again. I have run a check switch = DP44 with twin on 110 and 119 and singles at 77 and 61.5 feeding a DP44 but no separator but individual cables to the 622. The only thing that shows is LNB drift on 61.5 and 77 of -9 and -10. Is that enough to cause this problem? Any ideas?

I have read other postings on this same issue,but nobody has ever come up with a fix.My 625 has done this several times, but not my 722. Dish has been out and replaced every part (3-625's, 2- LNB,s, all cables, 2-grounding blocks, and repositioned dish, with no change. One person thought it was caused by using a Monster line conditioner, which I do have. Do any of you have your DVR,s plugged into a line conditioner?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts