622 MPEG4 Audio Sync

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
I recently received my 622 receiver and the new MPEG4 HD locals (Chicago) are pretty much unwatchable at times. In particular, the audio sync on NBC is consistenly off by a good 1/2 second. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

CubsWin said:
I recently received my 622 receiver and the new MPEG4 HD locals (Chicago) are pretty much unwatchable at times. In particular, the audio sync on NBC is consistenly off by a good 1/2 second. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Cubs-
What do you have your HD Audio sync settings set to?? Some people have seen the problem fixed by changing it to SD Sync instead of HD. You can get to this by going into the 622 menus.

This still isn't any better, I really can't even watch NBC. I have tried rebooting and switching the audio sync from HD to SD, but nothing seems to help. Is anyone else having this problem? I would prefer SD locals with proper audio sync. :(

CubsWin said:
This still isn't any better, I really can't even watch NBC. I have tried rebooting and switching the audio sync from HD to SD, but nothing seems to help. Is anyone else having this problem? I would prefer SD locals with proper audio sync. :(
I live in Philly, received the 622 last Thursday, and I am also having no luck with audio/video sync. I agree that NBC is unwatchable. I called E* last night and they told me the engineers are working on a fix. I should get some kind of credit or something since 80% of what I watch is Local.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts