622 no audio only video on voom hd and my locals in hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tesla

Original poster
Jan 18, 2006
Has anyone been getting video on the hd voom channels with no audio ? I just got my 2nd 622 shipped to me . And now i get the no audio problem just on voom channels and local hd . But when i do a reboot all is fine until it acts up again could anyone shed some light for me ????? the hd dvr 622 is been a pain in my arse

I've had the same problem a few times watching the Voom channels. I found that channeling up or down 1 channel and then returning has brought back the audio. I called E about this they're working on a fix:mad: It's probably related to the low signal strengths on 129. I can pull 105 on 119, 90 on 110 but usually only about 55 at best on 129:( Good luck.

BB468

Last edited:
This has started happening in the last two weeks after the last software "upgrade".

I also look to 61.5 and have the problem. A reboot clears it, but I'm assuming that won't help me if the bug pops up during a recording, or will a recording still work if I do the reboot trick?

BobMurdoch said:
A reboot clears it, but I'm assuming that won't help me if the bug pops up during a recording, or will a recording still work if I do the reboot trick?
If you do a reboot during recordings, you'll miss any programming during the couple of minutes it takes to reboot, but then it will automatically start recording all your programs again as soon as the reboot is done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)