622 Not Responding

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

light200

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 31, 2006
All of the sudden, my 622 stopped responding to remote control commands, and would not respond to any functions from the front panel either. I had to do a hard reset in order to regain control. This is the 2nd time today this happened. Up until now it has worked flawlessly. Both times when it happened, i switched from an HD guide program to SD tv show. Anyone experience this or have any ideas?

I've had a somewhat of the same problem, when I change from one channel to another, my tv screen will go black with no video but I can get the sound and the banner at the top. The remote control will not work, nor will the receiver. I have to do a hard reboot to get a picture back. I'm hoping my receiver is not going bad. We'll have to wait and see.

ive had simialr to bumblebee, except for me it was like a sloooow channel change after 30 sec of sound no pic the picture would come in

the crap they call software could be a issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)