622 Rebates

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
DIU'd the $149/$50 rebate mid March. Sent in forms immediately after receiving statement with HD programming. Just got June statement. No rebate yet. Is it time to make a call (which will probably end with more frustration)?

DIU'd the $149/$50 rebate mid March. Sent in forms immediately after receiving statement with HD programming. Just got June statement. No rebate yet. Is it time to make a call (which will probably end with more frustration)?

I e-mailed them and they confirmed my rebate form was received and I should see credits for the rebate on my monthly bill in 8-10 weeks. I sent mine in mid April.

I e-mailed them and they confirmed my rebate form was received and I should see credits for the rebate on my monthly bill in 8-10 weeks. I sent mine in mid April.

Thanks. That's the same time frame I sent mine.

I activated my Dish'n It Up VIP622 on April 9th, then mailed in the rebate form on April 19th. On May 8th our rebate form cleared the third party review and was forwarded to Dish for action. On May 15th we received two automated calls from Dish, one informing us that we would get the $50 rebate off our next bill, the second call said something about a $100 billing error. At the time I assumed it meant our 10 month $10 rebate would be delayed and I was right. Our June bill showed the $50 rebate and there is now a $10 rebate pending for our next billing cycle.

I did my dishnit up for the 622 in february. I have gotten like 3 10 dollar credits already but have not gotten the 50 dollar rebate yet. I emailed them and they apolagized. So hopefully they will credit my account.

You can check rebate status here:
Dish Network Rebate Lookup
If your $50 DISH’n It Up Bonus credit or your $10 HD Bonus credit has not appeared on your billing statement after 8-10 weeks, please call 1-866-225-1901. Customer service agents are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.