622 remote codes for VIZIO tv's

drjdan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Dallas, TX
I looked in the manual and do not see a remote control code for VIZIO tv's. I don't currently have one, am thinking about getting the L32HDTV. Does any having a VIZIO tv know what code works with them?

ndyclrk,

Thanks, I see in the Vizio manual where it shows the 627. What do you mean limited mode? I could not find anything on this.

How do you like your Vizio? Do you have the L32HDTV? I thinking about getting it for my kitchen and using the wall mount/

Limited mode means that it will only control volume and power, or that it won't control the TV channel, input mode, or anything else.

A bit off topic, but I have P50 HDM, which I like very much. It's sitting on a stand right now, but we're considering mounting it to the wall. I'm planning to install an Audiovox VE926 in the kitchen.

I have the Vizio L37HDTV mounted above the fireplace in my bedroom. It is connected to tuner 1 of my 622 via HDMI. It has worked flawlessly for about three weeks now. Picture quality is excellent. I also programmed my old 625 remotes to control the TV and my 622.

drjdan said:
How do you like your Vizio? Do you have the L32HDTV? I thinking about getting it for my kitchen and using the wall mount/

I have the L32 and love it - for $799 the quality cannot be touched. My friend has one, and it's working great for him too. The only issue he has is that he can't get HDMI to work on it with a 622. That's a 622 problem, not an issue with the Vizio.

kelton325 said:
I have the L32 and love it - for $799 the quality cannot be touched. My friend has one, and it's working great for him too. The only issue he has is that he can't get HDMI to work on it with a 622. That's a 622 problem, not an issue with the Vizio.

On the 622, what problem does he have?

Are you using a 622 with HDMI on yours?

drjdan said:
On the 622, what problem does he have?

No signal - blue screen. Component works fine.

drjdan said:
Are you using a 622 with HDMI on yours?

No. I use HDMI with my Mits projection, and I was afraid that it might go out due to the incompatibility if I used it with the Vizio. This might be crazy, but I didn't want to risk it because I don't need to use HDMI with my Vizio anyway.

Are you successfully using HDMI with the L32? I haven't been back to my friend's to try out HDMI since 3.59 came out, so maybe it's fixed. I help him out alot so he hasn't tried it since I originally tried it out for him. If you do have it working, what software are you running?

I do not current have the Vizio L32. I am considering getting one for our kitchen.

I currently have a 942 that I use HDMI on a Sony 60". I only use the video part only as I use optical for sound to a receiver. I have one 622 being installed this week that I will putting on the Sony 60".

I plan to replace my 942 then with another 622 the following week that would be used with the Vizio. I would like to use the HDMI for video and sound on the Vizio as I am not going to have a receiver in the kitchen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts