622 Signal Meter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rwjga

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 25, 2005
Asheville, NC
The signal meter now has a flashing message saying the software has been changed and will result in lower readings. What was 110 signal level on 110 now is about 70. I lost 129 completely. The picture on 119/118/110 is still fine, but losing 129 is the pits. Anyone else having problems?

The signal meter now has a flashing message saying the software has been changed and will result in lower readings. What was 110 signal level on 110 now is about 70. I lost 129 completely. The picture on 119/118/110 is still fine, but losing 129 is the pits. Anyone else having problems?

129 has been having issues, but it seems to be worse for some lately. Im glad I spent $80 and added a D500 for 129 alone.

Sucks I had too, but thats about the only way to improve the SS. That or add one on 61.5.

Thanks Randall. That thread is a little old, but I think I just got the new software. I did lose about 40 points on the meter, but I lost 129 totally. I only had a 50-60 reading on it before but it no longer sees it. I am not sure if this is the meter change or something to do with 129 itself.

Thanks Randall. That thread is a little old, but I think I just got the new software. I did lose about 40 points on the meter, but I lost 129 totally. I only had a 50-60 reading on it before but it no longer sees it. I am not sure if this is the meter change or something to do with 129 itself.

The thread is old because it was posted when we first found out about the new SS meter last month. We like to live on the edge. :)

Try doing a check switch and a reboot also. If not, do you have another receiver where you can check your SS on 129?

I just checked and I got L406 last night.

TP27 on 129 has gone from 80 to 37, galacticly stupid.

I noticed on the system info screen under the "c" phone icon there is a "f" that says "HDD" and is green. never noticed this before.

Now if I have a D500 for 129 and have 30's and 50's, I can only imagine how horrible 129 on a 1000.2 looks now.

The thread is old because it was posted when we first found out about the new SS meter last month. We like to live on the edge. :)

Try doing a check switch and a reboot also. If not, do you have another receiver where you can check your SS on 129?

I don't have a 2nd receiver. I have done the check switch and reboot without any change. I am going to take a signal meter out to the dish this weekend to see if I am getting it there.

The check switch shows that the LNB on the 1000+ is connected but no signal where 129 should be.

Attachments

• Acquiring Satellite Signal.jpg
    Acquiring Satellite Signal.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 126

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts