SportSouth SD and HD Problems

prezdisher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 15, 2007
Is anyone else experiencing SportSouth both SD and HD feed not showing up on their guide and not showing up period? I subscribe to AT250 and HD service, and for some reason SportSouth is the only channel i cannot see. Just out of the blue. Called customer support and they tried everything they knew over the phone, and they are having to send a technician out on Monday.

Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this or is it just lucky me?

:(

I am not having any problems with the SD or HD versions. I have really enjoyed the Braves on both Sports South HD and Fox Sports South HD. However, WTBS has not carried the Braves home games in HD this year like they did the previous 2 years.

Sports South is the old Turner South that was available in a rather limited area. Did you have Turner South before it became Sports South?

On Fox Sports SW -Ch 366, sometimes it's just a black screen and sometimes they will have the Dish Logo, but it does work when there showing sports, or if you press the info button it wil show Fox Sports SW, otherwise you will see a Black screen.

On Fox Sports SW -Ch 366, sometimes it's just a black screen and sometimes they will have the Dish Logo, but it does work when there showing sports, or if you press the info button it wil show Fox Sports SW, otherwise you will see a Black screen.
I have the same issue with FSN Cincinnati and Sports Time Ohio_Only the dish logo has shown up.

After the start of a game, it sometimes helps to switch channels to one on a different transponder and then switch back. The receivers do not always recognize the transponder reconfiguration while you are sitting on it.

His comment says it is not even showing up in the guide..

Only suggestion I have is to run a switch test.. Make sure every thing shows up correctly then exit out and let it reload the guide.. You can unplug the receiver first to reset it before you run the test.. If that don't work then all you can do is wait for the tech to show up..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)