622 Standard Install - Can I get a DPP44?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

noremac

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2004
Wash, DC
I am thinking about going for the 622 deal, but my wiring setup will only permit use of one RG6 wire from roof to basement. I have no desire for an installer to run ugly surface wire all over my house!

I understand that using a DPP44 switch will support the dual input/tuner function of the 622 while only using one cable. So, problem solved, right?

The question is: Will the standard Dish 1000 installation that comes with the 622 deal include a DPP44 switch? I would sure hate to pay out the extra cost!!

My Dish 1000 included the DPP44. Only problem was the DPP44 had a bad port and we had to put my dual DP34's back in...

noremac said:
I am thinking about going for the 622 deal, but my wiring setup will only permit use of one RG6 wire from roof to basement. I have no desire for an installer to run ugly surface wire all over my house!

I understand that using a DPP44 switch will support the dual input/tuner function of the 622 while only using one cable. So, problem solved, right?

The question is: Will the standard Dish 1000 installation that comes with the 622 deal include a DPP44 switch? I would sure hate to pay out the extra cost!!

If you only have a one receiver (even with dual tuners) you do not need a DPP44. The standard D1000 with DishProPlus LNB will support a single RG6 coax run into the house directly to the receiver location. For the 622, they can then use a separator to connect that coax run to the two tuners on the 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts