622 vs. 722k

Last year when the hard drive on a leased 722 was going bad, I talked Dish into upgrading me to a 722k instead of sending out a replacement 722. Glad I did. The picture quality is a bit better on the 722k.

I got a 622, I just added a external HDD to it and it works fine. Dish no longer sends out 622's just FYI. If you get a duo DVR HD receiver its going to be a 722 or 722k depending on what the tech feels like pulling off the truck. I know on mine I have a mix of them so it depends on what I grab first.

I got my 622 hooked up via optical sound to sound receiver and HDMI to TV ...works find and everything sounds and looks great.

I just had a new install and got a 622 instead of a 722. I thought I was getting a 722 until I read the box after he left. I wonder if I should call and say something. Is it worth it to complain and try to get a 722?

I just had a new install and got a 622 instead of a 722. I thought I was getting a 722 until I read the box after he left. I wonder if I should call and say something. Is it worth it to complain and try to get a 722?

Seriously....you received a 622 on a NEW install? They dont even make them any longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)