622 Wiped all my scheduled programs last night. anyone else?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
All my channels were in red this morning as well. I re-boot the 622 and they went back to normal but all the scheduling was gone. Anybody know why the 622 will do this?

My co-workers 625 did the same thing. He claims his recording capacity has been increased to 150 hrs of SD from 100 hrs of SD. There must of been new software that was pushed through, but removed all scheduled events.

My local timers were wiped out this morning. My local channels were missing. Reboot brought back the locals but the timers were toast. Didn't check to see if there were any recordings lost.

All my channels were in red this morning as well. I re-boot the 622 and they went back to normal but all the scheduling was gone. Anybody know why the 622 will do this?
What version is your 622 currently loaded with? I'd like to check mine in case something new is coming. My 622 is always LAST to get it.

Same thing happened to me today. I got home from work a while ago to find that Hell's Kitchen, Deadliest Catch, and The Universe were not recorded. When I checked the guide, all of my HD channels were missing, as in not even in the guide, no red, just not there at all, except for HBO, MAX, and 1 HD PPV. I did a reboot, and they all showed up again, but all my timers from any HD channel were no good anymore. I had to delete them and start over. I am wondering if this is a glitch in the L449 software in the 622. I hope this isn't going to be a regular occurence.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts