622 with Local HD OTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Buzzdar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2006
USA
i have a 622 with my local OTA locals in my guide is there any way to change the OTA guide information for example i get channel 8 from dish and i get 8.1 8.2 8.3 and 8.4 from my OTA but channels 8.1 8.2 and 8.3 all show the same listing but they are all different channels. is this a fixable problem

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I'll give it a shot. I think you'd like to eliminate the sub-channels (8.2, 8.3, 8.4) and just leave the main channel 8,1 in the guide right? You can only do this if you create a favorites list. You cannot do this in your "All Channels", "All Subscibed" and "All HD" lists. You'd need to create your own favorites list by hitting "Menu", then (8) "Preferences" and then (3) "Favorites". After you create your favorites list you toggle between them by hitting the guide button multiple times. I hope this is what you were looking for. If not, I'm sorry.

No i want the sub channels to show what is on that channel. not what is on the main channel they all have the same listing. not what is really on the sub channels

No there is not. Dish gets its guide info from Tribune Media which is not that accurate. Tulsa is the same way, 8.1 8.2 and 8.3 all have the same guide info even though 8.2 only televises 24hr weather info. I wish Dish would get its guide info from TV Guide as my Sony DHG HDD 250 hd dvr has correct listings for all my channels and subchannels and uses the TV Guide on screen listings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts