622's being Distributed?

ptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Palm Coast Florida
I have received several phone calls from retailers in my area since yesterday afternoon, all stating that the 622's have been shipped and that they are en-route to their stores as we speak. Those of you interested in purchasing 622's may want to go to Dish's locate a retailer page and start calling your local reps and reserve yours or call DISHSTORE

Here's the site

http://www.dishnetwork.com/locator/retailer/index.asp

Last edited:
Kind of strange that five retailers call within a 12 hour period and all state the same thing, I'll let you know if I do indeed get one. According to one rep, as early as tomorrow.

I just spoke with one of my contacts at Dish. I honestly do not expect a release of units for at least another two weeks.

Trust me this person should know. :)

I was just online earlier today.. and my Dish distributor.. Mid-State Distributing shows they have 6 on hand in Des Moines. Not sure how long just 6 will last.

According to engineering there have not been released yet.

I think it would be great if there were released. :) However the software is not ready yet.

ptech said:
So it would appear that I had the breaking news again Scott, and you guys thought I was full of S%^T. I know a few people also.:D :D

No one ever said that you were full of sh*t! things just had to be verifyed :) you dont belive the amount of people that come in here that say.. I heard this.. A csr told me this... with out naming sources or giving definitive proof. were more than happy to have the information :) we just want to that what you bring forth to the public is accurate and creditable :)

They were waiting for the Retailer chat today to announce that they were going to start shipping them on Friday.

Again only about 8 units per distribution center on Friday. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts