625 and 510 in same room

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

penguin48

Original poster
May 31, 2006
Is there a way to have both receivers in the same room and not have remote conflicts. I have an extra remote for each one so any help at all would be appreciated. If no technical way can I cover the front of 1 while I use the other?

Just change the remote control address for one of them. Look in the manual for the steps.

Here you go:

With the receiver on, press the Info or System Info button on the front panel,

Press and hold the SAT button (about six seconds) until all mode button backlights come on, then release.

Use the number buttons to enter a number from 1 to 15. The light will blink off after each digit is entered and then return to a steady light.

Press the POUND (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the SAT mode light flashes three times.

Press the Record button. The number in the Remote Address field should match the one you input.

To verify the code, press and hold the SAT mode button until the mode lights come on. Then press the POUND (#) button twice. The light will flash the address.

Last edited:
Great Info

It worked like a charm I thank you very much. This old brain needs all the help it can get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts