625 DVR Question

Buzzdar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2006
USA
On the back of my 625 dvr there was a splitter that split the signal from sat 1 and sat 2 where would i buy that special splitter.

123254_zoom.gif

is this what i would need?

If so best place to find it cheap?

Do you a DPP plus lnbf or a DPP44 switch? if so PM me.

i have a dish 1000.2

I basically have the wires running straight from the dish to the inside. 2 wires one wire from dish to my 622 and i have the other cable running to the 625 is that the item all i would need

Last edited:
Contact a local Dish Network dealer.

It is a specialized item.

And by the way, it is not a splitter, it is a separator, very different animal.

i have a dish 1000.2

I basically have the wires running straight from the dish to the inside. 2 wires one wire from dish to my 622 and i have the other cable running to the 625 is that the item all i would need

If you're running both the 622 and 625 still, you MUST run one cable to each receiver from the dish. The 1000.2 LNB has 3 outputs, so you'll need one separator for the 625 and one for the 622.

You cannot separate the single run from the dish and expect to run both receivers correctly.

I would use the Dishstore.net as Randall posted. The price differance isn't going to be that much. Besides, when you buy from the the Dish store, you support one of this sites Gold sponsors, and you know your getting a quality product. You never know from E-Bay. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts