625 DVR question...

mattnstacy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
I have a 625 and currently I just have 1 coax going out to TV1. I have nothing going out to TV2. I recorded something using Dish Pass. I set it to record off of TV2 (just in case I was home and wanted to watch something else). Well, I checked and it's not showing up in the "My Recordings" window. It shows in the schedule area as being done but I can't seem to get to it to view it.

Any ideas?

When I set it up to record and when it recorded, it was in dual mode. I've tried switching modes to access it, both without success.

Got it set up the way I want. I have both outputs (TV1 and TV2) going to my big screen tv. I used dish pass to set up recordings for when I'm not home. The recordings overlapped in time so it seemed to tape one on 1 and the other on 2. Now, when trying to view the recordings, I'm only able to play back one. The other one shows in the schedule as being done but I'm not able to access it.

The receiver has been in dual mode the whole time. Not sure if I need to be in single mode or if what I'm trying to do is possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)