625 upgrade

rmorton0573

Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
NC
I subscribed to E* in July of this year and I got a DVR 510, a 322, & a 311 receivers, well anyway I was with DTV for 6 or so years and had their Tivo system, well anyway when I jumped ship and came to E* I got the 510 and I thought how much different can it be, boy was I wrong, I got to missing my Tivo well my friend said I should have went with the 625, what he had and when he showed me the 625, I was sold and wanted one. So Monday evening I called E* and the CSR advised me that since I was such a New Customer I could upgrade my 322 to a 625 for $50.00, but I had to do it by 8/27 within my first 30 days or the offer would expire. well at the time I did not have my CC on me so I said I would call back. Well Tuesday I was busy, so I called Wednesday, and the CSR said they were updating their system and the PC's were down. I called Thursday and asked the CSR to upgrade me to the 625 and she said we can't offer you that anymore well I was shocked, I told her what was said Monday, but very politely she said that she could not help me well 30 minutes and 2 supervisors later I still had no 625 on the way. Well I was pretty mad so I emailed CEO and advised them of the situtaution and in less then a day I got a response and they were very polite, and because of the mixup they waived the $50.00 upgrade Fee. I must say I was pretty pleased the way they handled it, and my 625 will be installed Monday. YAY!! and my 6 year old will be happy bacause the 510 is going in his room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts