625dvr-caller ID does not work

boogie

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 15, 2007
:mad:We need your help. We have a 625 DVR and the caller ID feature does not work. We have tried everything that you can imagine: telephone jack checked, menu setup-ok, plus a field tech came to our house to see if he could figure the problem out----he couldn't. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

What else is new. Mine has NEVER worked 100% of the time. I swear like 1 call in 20 will have the caller ID show up.

Best answer on this thread. I, too, have had mine hooked up for 2+ years now. It's really hit or miss. On any given night the phone may ring 4 times, and maybe 1 of those times the caller ID will come on-screen.

It doesn't make a difference to me, though. If it works, cool, if not, meh.

Mine worked fine for the last 10 months at about a 99% success rate. It just stopped working a few days ago...I'll have to see if the sw version on my receiver changed. That is how you know you got new software around these parts - Things stop working.

I have "fixed" this in the past with my other receivers (508's) by doing a hard reset and toggling CLID on and off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)