7 1/2ft C Band Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thats about 2 hours from me. Looks good, if your near the green bay area. With gas prices and all my maximum distance for bud hunting has become a 35 mile radius. If you look locally and put a little effort in you can do quite well.

Thats about 2 hours from me. Looks good, if your near the green bay area. With gas prices and all my maximum distance for bud hunting has become a 35 mile radius. If you look locally and put a little effort in you can do quite well.

I'm always looking through the papers and around town, what's funny is my 36 inch dish is the biggest dish in town. LOL. I live in a small town of about 900 people situated in the mountains. I can only imagine what my neighbors will say when I put up a 6 to 10 ft dish.:D

7.5' dishes perform very well. I have a sami 7.5 that works great for 4dtv and fta.
It locks most 7/8 tp's too. I can lock the G3-C equity mux most of the time with it and a Fortec Ultra.

I'm always looking through the papers and around town, what's funny is my 36 inch dish is the biggest dish in town. LOL. I live in a small town of about 900 people situated in the mountains. I can only imagine what my neighbors will say when I put up a 6 to 10 ft dish.:D

I live in a suburb / subdivision near Chicago. You should have seen my neighbors faces when I pulled up with a 10' strapped to the top. :) Then when I put it up. :eek: Nobody has said anything yet, maybe they're speechless. LOL

:usa:eek:They probably think you work for Homeland security-LOL. I had this guy walking behind my house down the alley (before the privacy fence went up), He said he know I worked Homeland security with "all them dishes" LOL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)