7/10/2013 3:47pm - Uplink Activity Report - 142 changes

Congrats to all those folks who now get their locals from the new locations.

Remember however that while these changes were made today, they won't be officially in DISH's computers until tomorrow, so for anyone who needs a dish upgrade you should wait until tomorrow to call in, as today they can not make changes since the changes are not in their computer systems. :D
Hope that prevents some frustration for some members.
I waited a day. DIRT team still cannot see the Lubbock HD locals. When will they be on Dish's computers today?

I waited a day. DIRT team still cannot see the Lubbock HD locals. When will they be on Dish's computers today?
IIRC it used to take until Thursday morning for all the uplink info to make it to CSR computers. I am not sure about DIRT team members. PM a DIRT team member and they will be happy to check it out for you. They are listed in RED at the bottom of the "Forums" screen as "on line support"

I did PM DIRT . It was them that told me they are not on their computers yet. They said it might not happen until 5 pm. We have decided to readdress the issue tomorrow.

do we know how long before locals on 77 are gone. I've seen 61.5 takes Presidence over locals on 77. So if your locals have moved to 61.5, that will be picked even if it is a spot and you dont have coverage for that spot.

What are the other ConUS locals on 61.5?

I guess I'm gonna have to go to those two. and hope it stays that way. But for now the evansville locals are still up on 77. The way to get them is to block out 61.5 and do a switch test. There isin't much on 61.5 anyways besides locals

And those locals are on spots. Your band aid is falling off quickly.....

funny analogy. I've figured out another solution for myself. I can pick up 110 and may set that up and point to San Dieago in the future. but for now I'll play with the band aid. Dish keeps moving to a great extent. What is it doing to do with 77 once all locals are moved out of it? Mexico. that is now on 110.

There isn't much on 61.5 anyways besides locals
I guess that depends on what one defines as "Much"
For Easter Arc customers that is the source for
USA, Comedy Central, Food Network, DIY, HGTV, Cooking Channel, Style, A&E, Bio, History, H2, HDNET (SD), TBS, NFL Network, NBATV, NBC Sports, MTV, VH1, GAC, VH1 Classic, GAC, Nick, Boomerang, NickToons, The Hub, Discovery, TLC, NatGeo, Hallmark Movie Channel, NatGeo Wild, Science Channel, Destination America, Military Channel, Travel Channel, Cloo, Chiller, Bloomberg, Fox News, Fox Business, Spike, Epix Drive-in, HBO (all of them), Max (all of them), Showtime, Show Too, Showcase, TMC E, W & Extra W, Encore (all of them), Starz (most of them), FX Movies, Fox Soccer Channel and Plus, Sportsman, outdoor, Fuel, tennis, Big 10, a dozen Muzak audio channels, and 3ABN. That's a whole lotta not much. :)

For locals in CONUS you have Columbus, GA, and Lexington, KY
Uplinked but not available Chicago & Denver big 4

Granted, these are all the SD channels, but still. :)

I guess that depends on what one defines as "Much"
For Easter Arc customers that is the source for
USA, Comedy Central, Food Network, DIY, HGTV, Cooking Channel, Style, A&E, Bio, History, H2, HDNET (SD), TBS, NFL Network, NBATV, NBC Sports, MTV, VH1, GAC, VH1 Classic, GAC, Nick, Boomerang, NickToons, The Hub, Discovery, TLC, NatGeo, Hallmark Movie Channel, NatGeo Wild, Science Channel, Destination America, Military Channel, Travel Channel, Cloo, Chiller, Bloomberg, Fox News, Fox Business, Spike, Epix Drive-in, HBO (all of them), Max (all of them), Showtime, Show Too, Showcase, TMC E, W & Extra W, Encore (all of them), Starz (most of them), FX Movies, Fox Soccer Channel and Plus, Sportsman, outdoor, Fuel, tennis, Big 10, a dozen Muzak audio channels, and 3ABN. That's a whole lotta not much. :)

For locals in CONUS you have Columbus, GA, and Lexington, KY
Uplinked but not available Chicago & Denver big 4

Granted, these are all the SD channels, but still. :)

Agreed but 61.5 has all of those listed as SD. 72.7 has most of those in HD. I don't think there are any HD's on 61.5 except the locals. I just did a scan on thelist.

Do you think dish has intentions to leave the 77 locals on there as well? Or its just a matter of time that will go away as well? Curious based on previous transitions. I believe they have kept the locals on 77 till date. My dish has 61.5 bandaged as a survival pack.

Or maybe TWC sounds too much like Time Warner Cable...... ;)
I'm in Time Warner Cable territory and to me, and I presume many others, "TWC" means Time Warner Cable. I don't watch the Weather Channel either, so less reason for me to associate that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts