7/23/2009 2:14am - Uplink Activity Report - 57 changes

That's OK for your personal preferences, but what if other member here likes to know the movements ?
who wants to see the sports moves daily besides you? Everytime a sports move gets through there are folks who say "better put that through the filter".

More, I merely pointed to unusual time for such sport channels movement.
And again, the discussion was civil up to the moment when the OFF-TOPIC comments appeared.
oh I guess we cant have off topic info now? :rolleyes:

Who is the bobby ?
a member here who posted above ;)

Is he understand parsing of DVB tables ? Is he understand the tech talk at all ?
**sigh** you just dont get it do you? 99% of the people could give 2 sh*ts about sports moves. They want to see when new channels show up or are removed. They could care less that ESPN2A moved from TP4 to TP6

Perhaps not, if he came to the wrong conclusion about nitpicking.
actually, looks like he understands properly. Digi said they were sports moves and bobby was complimenting him on a great job he is doing :)

Thanks digiblur! This is one of my most frequented forums. Even if I don't know what all the technical jargon means.

Thanks digiblur! This is one of my most frequented forums. Even if I don't know what all the technical jargon means.

Thanks... the reports are designed so they are easy to read by the colors and format used. I tried to keep the technical stuff on the reports in layman's terms. That way you don't have to know all the technical jargon that goes on behind the scenes.

Glad you enjoy them... the work I put into maintaining/developing the uplink tool makes it all worth when I see how many people come to see the reports.

Smith P always nitpicks on Digiblur and I don't get it.

I'm stoked that the HI/AK HD premium count just jumped from 3 to 7!:) Yahoo!

CI and GREEN are new to us, but CBS-C and WGN are already on our 110 spot(all 4 are redded out in the guide). That makes 2 duplicates on the 110 spot and 10 on the 129 spot.

I am on the old ak pak and have the 4 new premiums. I wish they would turn bravo back on for us, though.

I am on the old ak pak and have the 4 new premiums. I wish they would turn bravo back on for us, though.

I never lost bravo. I just checked and it's still there.

I just sent the following to dish:

8 HD channels were moved from 129 to 110 yesterday. They are now on echostar 11, tp 19. Four of thm are premiums and are working fine (TMC, SEDGE, STARZW, ENCOR). The other four are red in the guide and don't work (WGN, GREEN, CBS-C, CI). We have the Hawaii everything pak with gold HD. It seems that these four channels need to be re-flagged to make them available to folks in Hawaii (and probably Alaska) with the appropriate package. Please forward this to engineering. Mahalo, David

Hope it works.